The Dillon City Council passed several ordinances at their meetings on May 14th.
The second reading of the following ordinances were passed:
• Ordinance #18-01 – Amend Zoning Map for 204 N. 1st Avenue, owned by James “Jay” David from R-5 to B-2
• Ordinance #18-02 – to allow Sidewalk Sales within the Downtown Commercial Historic Overlay District
• Ordinance #18-03 – Amend duty of occupants to keep adajacent sidewalks free from obstruction; stands and boxes on streets and sidewalks
They passed the first reading of:
• Ordinance #18-04- Annex Ruby L. Stanley property at 844 Enterprise Rd into the city limits
• Ordinance #18-05- Annex Conner H. Bracey property at 921 Dean Ct into the city limits
• Ordinance #18-06 – Adopt & Amend Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance to Authorize City of Dillon to be an active member in National Flood Insurance Program.
They also passed a safe workplace commitment resolution.